1. Download these two Certificate files: LPS-RootCA_LawrenceK12-RootCA-2016 LawrenceK12-SubCA2016
2. Follow Google steps on installing certificates on an Android device at Google Support - Add & remove certificates
3. Select LPS-Wireless from the list of available networks.
4. A log in window will appear. Select and fill in the following options:
|Phase 2 authentication||MSCHAPV2|
(firstname.lastname will be your LPS account name)
|Password||Your LPS password|
5. Select "Connect" to connect to LPS-Wireless.
6. The connection status will be "Connected" when connected to the network.
TODO: Android 13
Install these certs
1. Select LPS-Wireless from the list of available networks.
2. A login window will appear. Log in using your LPS account. The Username will be written as [email protected] where firstname.lastname will be your LPS account name.
3. Tap on Join.
4. A window will appear asking to trust the certificate for LPS-RADIUS2.lawrence.k12.ma.us. Tap on Trust.
5. A check-mark will appear next to LPS-Wireless when connected to the network.
Article ID: 1031
Created: October 7, 2020
Last Updated: April 12, 2023
Online URL: https://kb.lawrence.k12.ma.us/article.php?id=1031